[SN-ANNOUNCE] Learn to Earn: Computer and Office Administration
Learn to Earn
info at learntoearn.org.za
Tue Apr 15 12:22:29 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
VACANCY: COMPUTER AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATION TRAINER KHAYELITSHA BRANCH
Learn to Earn (LtE) is a Christian organisation which seeks to develop
people, especially unemployed people, socially, economically, emotionally
LtE is looking for a full time trainer to train students in its Computer
school in Computer skills and Office Administration skills. The job
includes training of students and staff members, course development and
assisting graduates with job procurement or establishment of their own
businesses as well as managing the Computer laboratory. In addition, the
trainer may be required to offer training off-site.
* Hold to LtE's statement of faith and be an active member of an evangelical
* Qualifications: MS Office suite, Office Administration/ Business
* At least 5 years experience in an Office or Training environment.
* Excellent English language skills.
* Some knowledge of the SETA environment would be beneficial.
* Good people skills.
* Ability to work cross-culturally.
* Some knowledge of Xhosa would be beneficial.
* Work in Khayelitsha.
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae (CV), written references from
your minister and previous employers, and a paragraph of personal testimony
about your relationship with God.
Applications can be delivered to LtE (phone 021 361 5972 for directions),
faxed to 021 361 5957, emailed to khaye at learntoearn.co.za or posted to PO
Box 18123, Wynberg, 7784.
Closing date for applications: 30 April 2008
Starting date: To be discussed
More information about the SN-Announce