[SN-ANNOUNCE] Strategy Recruitment Marketing: Researcher Vacancy
Strategy Recruitment Marketing
strategy at strategy-rm.co.za
Mon Jul 14 10:14:08 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
Insideout is a company specialising in programme evaluations, developing
monitoring and evaluation frameworks and conducting M&E training for
non-profit and public sector organisations. For more information please
visit www.insideoutresearch.co.za. We are an equal opportunities employer
and adhere to the principles of employment equity.
We are currently seeking to employ a Researcher for a six-month contract
basis (with the option to renew).
Interested candidates should have:
* A tertiary education qualification;
* Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practice;
* Experience in facilitating large meetings/workshops;
* Two years related qualitative research work experience (including
interviewing senior personnel, facilitating focus groups, undertaking
* A passion for working with people from a wide range of backgrounds and
* Preferably training experience.
In addition, the candidate should:
* Enjoy developing people and organisations;
* Ability to work independently;
* Be in possession of a valid passport;
* Be available for travel in South Africa and elsewhere in Africa;
* Be available to start the 01 September 2008, but preferably earlier;
* Be fluent in English and have good writing skills;
* Preferably be able to communicate in a number of South African/ African
For further information contact Natasha Nel or Kerstin Waddell on (021) 448
Please email short CVs (maximum of 5 pages) with contactable references to
strategy at strategy-rm.co.za by 18 July 2008.
More information about the SN-Announce