[SN-ANNOUNCE] Accredited ICT Training at CECS
Computer Education Community Society
courses at cecs.org.za
Mon Aug 4 12:40:01 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
CECS is now accepting registrations for its ICT Literacy training course
which is conducted on weekdays and Saturdays. The course is aligned to
SAQA/NQF Unit Standards and is aimed at those who have never used a computer
before or who have little knowledge or experience with computers.
CECS is fully accredited (ACC/2008/07/270) by the ISETT Seta.
See http://tinylink.co.za/03d9e4 for detailed course information
* Module 1: Introduction to Information and Communications Technology
* (Unit Standard 117925)
* Module 2: Windows 2000 (Unit Standard 117902)
* Module 3: OpenOffice Writer & MS Word XP (Unit Standard 116938)
* Module 4: OpenOffice Calc & MS Excel XP (Unit Standard 116937)
* Module 5: OpenOffice Impress & MS PowerPoint (Unit Standard 117923)
* Module 6: Mozilla Thunderbird (Unit Standard 116945)
* Module 7: Mozilla Firefox (Unit Standard 116931)
Typing and mouse skills are also included in the course.
A detailed course outline is at: http://tinylink.co.za/68d356
COURSE STARTING DATES & TIMES
The weekday course is conducted every two weeks (except Fridays) from
9:00 - 16:00. The next weekday course starts 18 August 2008.
The Saturday course is conducted for 8 Saturdays from 8:30 - 15:00.
The next Saturday course starts 16 August 2008.
3rd Floor FNB Nelson Mandela Building * 37 Harrison Street (corner
Commissioner St) * Johannesburg * 2000
R750.00 - Cash Fee
The course fee does not include the assessment fees for the modules
Contact Person: Moipone Mpshe
E-mail: courses at cecs.org.za
More information about the SN-Announce