[SN-ANNOUNCE] Ipas: Finance Coordinator Vacancy
Ipas South Africa
buthelezib at ipas.org
Mon Aug 4 13:02:55 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
Ipas, an international NGO, seeks a Finance Coordinator. Ipas has worked
for three decades to increase women's ability to exercise their sexual and
reproductive rights, to expand women's access to high quality reproductive
health services, and to reduce deaths and injuries of women from unsafe
The Finance Coordinator administers the financial records in the Country
Office to ensure compliance with local accounting standards. The Finance
Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring timely submission of monthly
reports to the Finance Manager in order to incorporate office financial
information accurately into the Ipas global financial records.
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for data entering of accurate financial records for the office
that comply with local and global auditing standards and Ipas requirements.
* Responsible for submitting accurate and timely monthly financial reports
to the Finance Manager.
* Responsible for maintaining all backup financial information.
* Responsible for checking all travel advances and claims for team members.
Seek approval of such from Finance Manager.
* Process payments of travel claims and advances.
* Assist Finance Manager in coordinating the local office audit and ensuring
that the audit accurately reflects the summary of the monthly reports
submitted during the fiscal year to North Carolina.
* Assist Finance Manager in tracking all other necessary financial
* Responsible for payment of all supplier invoices after the approval of
such by project managers and the finance manager.
* Assist Finance Manager with collation of data for VAT, Payroll taxes and
* Responsible for part processing online banking
* In coordination with the Finance Manager, Country Director, ensure team
members have a smoothly functioning office environment to carry out their
* Other relevant duties as assigned
* Degree (Diploma or higher) with focus in accounting and/or relevant
* 2+ years relevant work experience;
* Strong communications and writing skills;
* Demonstrated computer and accounting software experience;
* Fluency in written and spoken English
Closing date: 15 August 2008
Please send your CV to ipassa at ipas.org
More information about the SN-Announce