[SN-ANNOUNCE] mothers2mothers: Development Analyst Vacancy
zubair at m2m.org
Thu Aug 7 09:47:53 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
mothers2mothers (m2m) is in an international non-governmental organization
based in South Africa. m2m offers an effective, sustainable model of care
that provides education and support for pregnant women and new mothers
living with HIV/AIDS to prevent mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT). We are
looking for the following professional to join our dynamic team. The
successful candidate with be based at our Head Office in Cape Town.
One Month Contract
To develop proposals, budgets, research and donor reports to support the
expansion of m2ms PMTCT support programmes across Africa.
* Prepare funding proposals and budgets (for multilateral funders,
foundations etc), involving close liaison with m2m staff
* Prepare ongoing narrative reports to funders
* Provide research, as needed, to support the international development team
* Liaise with a range of international partner organisations to help
coordinate the preparation of the above
* Research potential donors
* Provide additional general programmatic support to the International
* Experience in the field of Public Health and/or NGO sector Advantage
* HIV/AIDS & PMTCT knowledge - Advantage
* Experience in developing funding proposals (both narratives and budgets)
for a variety of different donors, including multilateral organisations
* Experience in developing log frames
* Experience in developing high quality donor reports
* Excellent computer literacy (MS Word and Excel)
* Ability to work creatively, independently and to tight deadlines
Suitably qualified candidates may e-mail their CVs to: zubair at m2m.org
Closing date: 12 August 2008.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
More information about the SN-Announce