[SN-ANNOUNCE] SANCCOB: Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator
venessa at sanccob.co.za
Fri Aug 22 08:41:46 SAST 2008
TO ALL SANGONeT USERS
SANCCOB, established in 1968, has helped to treat over 85 000 ill, injured,
orphaned and oiled sea birds. SANCCOB now seeks to employ a Marketing and
Fundraising Coordinator to join their energetic and dedicated team on
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, applications are invited for the
Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator
* Build and market SANCCOB's image and brand by implementing an effective
marketing and relationship building strategy.
* Manage relationships with existing partners and secure new partnerships
* Take primary responsibility to develop and implement a comprehensive
* Raise the funds necessary to fund SANCCOB's operating expenses by
developing and implementing innovative and sustainable fundraising
* Develop and implement an effective strategy to raise the funds for
SANCCOB's new visitor-friendly facility.
* At least 3 years demonstrable experience in marketing and fundraising.
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the fundraising environment,
including good knowledge of government, public and private donors.
* Interest in rehabilitation and seabird conservation issues.
* Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and organisational
* Previous success in marketing/fundraising campaigns.
* Confident public speaker.
* Proactive and independent working attitude.
Competitive salary and year-end bonus offered depending on experience and
Please forward your CV (max 3 pages) and a letter of motivation to fax: 021
- 557 8804 Attention to: Chief Executive Officer, or e-mail at
venessa at sanccob.co.za.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 5 September 2008
Management will not accept telephonic applications and will only correspond
with applicants chosen for interviews.
More information about the SN-Announce